Friday, January 01, 2010

Happy New Year !


A very Happy New Year to all my friends!
I wish -
    Everyone is healthy.
    The economy grows at a exponential rate.
    Everyone gets what they deserve.


Last night was one of the best New Year parties I've witnessed.
Great music, good food, drinks, bonfire, Great company and Sweety!
You name it and we had it. ;-D
And yes, it was right in my living room.
Preparations started pretty early and they made sure nothing was missing.
All the credit goes to my roomie and his friends.
Even though I knew only half of the group, I never felt left out.

Non stop music from 9 pm - 3 am.
Continuous dancing. And I mean totally crazy.
Uninterrupted flow of food and drinks.

Boy, who needs to go to a disc to have a good time.
All you need is, a few good friends.

Thank you guys - MK, AB, N, AM, M, K, R & P.
Special thanks to Sweety for not eating me up. ;-P

Thank you for making my New Year so special. :-)