Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Fucked Up


There are so many things happening all around me and all at the same time, that I'm feeling so miserable. Things which are beyond my control, yet, they affect my life in some way or the other.

My best friend, my bro, has finally decided to call it quits. We both were thinking about it for a long time and he suddenly decides to take the lead. Feel like I'm hit with a huge boulder. Feel so lonely and lost without him. He has been there through thick and thin and been my closest buddy all though the last two and half years that I've known him. Its a feeling beyond expression. You just cry deep inside that a part of you is gone now. Wont be there to share everything with you. Will miss Life doooood....

A good friend of mine has been transfered to another location. Someone with whom I've shared everything, right from bus seat to coffee. She has been a wonderful friend and a great motivator. Just the thought of not sharing the same seat again with her, makes me feel so sick, I can't explain. Getting up at 6 in the morning is really a pain but then it was always the 40-min journey with her, which made the waking-up process so easier. Life will just so difficult without you...

My love doesn't even realise the fact that I love her. What can be more WTF than this ??
She seems so ignorant of the fact that I can't explain.
Sometimes I wonder if she even loves me... But then,
   the way she cares for me,
   the way she flirts,
   the way she does those small things...

Jaane Vo Kaise Log The Jinake
Pyaar Ko Pyaar Milaa
Hamane To Jab KaliyaaN MaaNgii
KaaNtoN Kaa Haar Milaa
Jaane Vo ...

KhushiyoN Kii MaNzil DhuuNdhii To
Gam Kii Gard Milii
Chaahat Ke Nagame Chaahe To
AaNheN Sard Milii
Dil Ke Bojh Ko DhuNdhalaa Kar Gayaa Jo Gamakhaar Milaa
Hamane To Jab ...

BichhaD Gayaa... BichhaD Gayaa Har Saathii Dekar
Pal Do Pal Kaa Saath
Kisako Furasat Hai Jo Thaame Diivaano.N Kaa Haath
Hamako Apanaa Saayaa Tak Aqasar Bezaar Milaa
Hamane To Jab ...

Isako Hii Jiinaa Kahate Hai.N To
Yuu.Nhii Jii Le.Nge
Uf Na Kare.Nge Lab Sii Le.Nge
Aa.Nsuu Pii Le.Nge
Gam Se Ab Ghabaraanaa Kaisaa, Gam Sau Baar Milaa
Hamane To Jab ...

No comments: