Friday, December 11, 2009

Ramblings...

I used to have a good friend. 
A friend who I've never met. Just exchanged snaps & stayed in touch on chat and phone.
Still, we both confided a lot in each other.

So, today morning, on my way to work, I happen to cross her office and I thought I saw her getting in.
Unable to hide my childish excitement, I rushed to ping her.

Hi! Were you entering your office building at 11 today ?

Yes. But why are you keeping a watch on me ??

********************************* (silence for life)


And such goes life.....

===============================================

 I used to have a wonderful friend. We used to spend a lot of time with each other.
Occasional breakfasts, few lunches, lots of movies and shopping excursions, innumerable coffees and some dinners.
One day changed all. But that story for another day.

I used to pester her a lot into teaching me an art.
She is exceptional in that.
Anyways, the teaching & learning never happened.

Heard her literally pleading to a guy about helping him learn the arts.
And I thought I was the friend !


And such goes life....

===============================================

 On my way back home, saw a lady driving a C class Merc.
I detest girls driving Mercs & BMW's, not because that I don't own one, but because its least feminine.
Anyways, we were both caught up at the same signal. So, I thought of some harmless bantering.

I asked her, 'Your husband's car ?'
Pat comes the reply, 'No, its mine. Can't I own a Merc ?'

I then asked her, 'Whom did you sleep with ?'
She gave me a dirty stare.

And just when we were about to go different paths,
she replies, 'My manager.'   !!!???!!!


And such goes life.....

6 comments:

Aathira said...

Life brings to you many different situations which actually can be quite very strange that you dont believe it really happened.... Very nicely written... nicely portrayed... Each of your writings is a fun read....

Dutta said...

The last one takes the cake; others are a bit on the emotional side;

Merc or a BMW not feminine ?!!

The first to seemed to be a pre and a sequel but the third one was not related .. or maybe it is and I couldn't gauge it :-)

Chattz said...

@ Aathira... Thanks!

@ Som... I see a Merc or BMW more of power than beauty. Personal pov though..
All 3 incidents are independent of each other. The only common link is me being a part of it. :-)

Unknown said...

all three are wonderful reads and i thoroughly enjoyed them...for a change there was something to make u feel light and tickle ur sense of humour rather than reading the typical sentimental and emotional ones that have become a cliche with all blogs..

Unknown said...

the last one is excellent.. maybe we should find a team whose manager is a lady :D

good u wrote something other than loving and missing people.. very good and write more on these aspect.. add this in FB notes.. it will have wider public opinion :)

Chattz said...

@ Paro...mita, Thanks.. ;-)

@ Mihir, Thanks buddy.
But even with a lady mgr, our ethics will stop us from doing something similar.