Friday, March 12, 2010

Well...

You don't get to meet your bro everyday. You are busy with office and he is busy with his work. 
A few mins on the phone or chat, thats all. You're literally on the verge of losing it, but I guess its he, who is keeping you sane.

Your best friend leaves your company. The one person who confides in you, everything. The one you spend talking hours, during the office hours. You crib, you fight, you share. 
But, all that is gone now. No more pings, no more chats during office hours. Its gonna be so boring.
It feels that someone is sucking the life out of you. 

People go to office for different reasons. I go to meet my 2 friends - my bro and my best friend.
My bro left one month back and my best friend bade goodbye to office yesterday. 
It feels so weird. Nothing more to look forward to. No one to chat. No one for lunch. No one for coffee. 

Oh yeah,  I do have a 'friend' in office. 
Good for nothing materialistic cheapskate. Total backstabber and a stinking piece of shit.

But, that's how life goes.
Good things in life are never permanent.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

now u have a reason !!
to connect to burbaks ;)
wat say ??

Chattz said...

I need no reason to be with you people.. You ppl are too good.. :-)

Anonymous said...

Many a time, when you leave one place for another, you are quite excited about the new prospects, new frens, but, for once, I actually felt that I was leaving more than just a job !! u have been my confidant, my 'agony uncle', my pillar of strength in all those tough times.. the time pass we did, the no. of ppl we pissed off, the no. of BC we did, all that wouldnt have been possible without someone, who in more ways than one is my mirror image !! u are someone,who when I was down, would say, chal uska G maarte hain ;) ups and downs r inevitable in life,but, those who stand by u, knowing that u are in deep shit is my definition of a friend. and, you, mr.chatterjee, are more than just a friend.. you are family !! cheers :)

Chattz said...

Dude.. You simply Rock..
Love you maán.. ;-D

Shubi said...

I think... if good times dont last... even the bad ones dont... Its what life is... nothing is permanent!
well now i believe anyways you have a reason to go to office :P

Chattz said...

Naah re.. She is in another office.. ;-P