Sunday, April 12, 2009

Life.......


I got an opportunity to be in the midst of the most creative minds, most friendly people, friends who would never give-up on you, seniors who would be there to resolve every single doubt in your mind, a beautiful ambiance and a learning haven.
The moment I stepped in, I fell in love with the place, people, everything. It was so beautiful, so lively, so perfect.

But, I blew it all. I did some grave mistakes in my life & now is the time for the payback. Someone must have wished hard for me not to get what I want.

How badly I wish, I should have listened to my well-wishers.
How badly I wish, I could forget my past and just move on.
How badly I wish, I could be among you all.

Thousand things going on in my mind at the moment, I pray for the courage to move on, to look beyond the obvious, start afresh and have you all in my life even if we are not together.

I am and always will be grateful to Miss Kay, Sam, Neh, Aks, Martini, Ritz and Jazz.
Will miss you always. Love you all...

There are things words can't express,
Some feelings I can't show,
But, if you ever need me,
I'll be there right next to you...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

kamine, dont be depressed. there's always a next time for everything :) iss baar nahi toh next time hee sahi :) keep trying mate.. koshish karne waale kabhee nahi haarte :) chin up dude!byho

Aathira said...

Smile... and like I always tell you... Just move on.. dont let ur past hold u back... and dont worry everything happens for the good.. something better in store for u i guess...